Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
have you ever met someone who is like the human version of period cramps
I think this is the first time something has conveyed to me with true clarity just how bad period cramps are.
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
satan is hot as fuck tho did u ever read the bible he was supposed to be super beautiful like DAMN boy
sell my soul more like sell my virginity
that would be AWFUL i’d have nothing to do down there
40,209 notes and there isn’t a supernatural gif
let’s keep it that way
wait for it
My parents are both pastors and once I was fucking this one dude who’s dad was the pastor of the rival church and he whispered ‘talk biblical to me’ so i started reciting Psalms 23 and we ended up getting into a competition of who could recite the most bible versus before they cummed
you need less jesus
every pun I see shaves about 12 years off my total life span and also it’s illegal to make them around me
Wow that’s some severe pun-ishment
dont say argh. pirate speak is addictive and you’ll get hooked